DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 17,18 SEPTEMBER
1. What was India’s rank in the 2016 Track Asia cup that was held in Delhi?
2. Theme of World Suicide Prevention Day that was observed on 10 September?
a) With Understanding New Hope
b) Saving Lives, Restoring Hope
c) Connect, Communicate, Care
d) Stigma: A Major Barrier to Suicide Prevention
3. Who is the author of the book His Bloody Project?
a) Ottessa Moshfegh
b) Graeme Macrae Burnet
c) Deborah Levy
d) Paul Beatty
4. With which country India in September 2016 signed three agreements including improvement of road network?
d) Sri Lanka
5. Who is the author/s of the book India, Inter-Country Parental Child Removal and the Law?
a) Anil Malhotra & Ranjit Malhotra
b) Soli Sorabjee & Balram k. Gupta
c) Anil Malhotra & Soli Sorabjee
d) Ranjit Malhotra & Soli Sorabjee
6. Which sports personality appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Punjab National Bank recently?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) MS Dhoni
c) Virat Kohli
d) Yuvraj Singh
7. Who is the Pulitzer-winning US playwright that authored the masterpiece Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf and died recently?
a) Richard Nelson
b) Sean O'Casey
c) Tim Rice
d) Edward Albee
8. Which of the following is the Guided Missile Destroyer Ship that was launched recently at Mazagaon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL), Mumbai?
a) INS Paradip
b) INS Visakhapatnam
c) INS Mormugao
d) INS Porbandar
9. Which of the following won the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards?
a) Game of Thrones
b) Downtown Abbey
d) The Americans
10. Who won gold medal in Junior World Wrestling Championships?
a) Jeba Hayat
c) Priya Marwar
d) Priyesha Deshmukh