DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 19,20 SEPTEMBER
1. Which joint naval exercise conducted between China and Russia in the South China Sea?
a) South China Sea Joint Exercise 2016
c) Exercise RIMPAC
d) Joint Sea-2016
2. Name the district that was recently declared as the 22nd district of Haryana?
b) Charkhi Dadri
3. Who was recently appointed as the Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission?
a) Alka Sirohi
b) Deepak Gupta
c) Amit Lanba
d) None of the above
4. In which state of India 7-day-long Naropa festival is being celebrated?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Jammu and Kashmir
5. Which country topped the 2016 Rio Paralympics that concluded in Brazil recently?
a) United States
6. Name the Declaration that was adopted by the World Leaders recently at the United Nations General Assembly Summit for Refugees and Migrants?
a) Lima Declaration on Alternative Development
b) New York Declaration
c) Doha Declaration on Integrating Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
d) Universal Declaration of Human Rights
7. Name the company that was acquired by Facebook recently to build Wi-Fi drones, data servers and virtual reality goggles faster?
a) Nascent Objects
b) Quickfire Networks
c) Two Big Ears
8. Which of the following financial services firms tied up with the Board of Control for Cricket in India recently?
a) Karvy Group
b) Janalakshmi Financial Services
c) Manappuram General Finance and Leasing
d) DSP Merrill Lynch Limited
9. Naropa Festival that recently started in Ladakh region of India is also known as ?
a) Buddhist Kumbh
b) Kumbh of Leh-Ladakh
c) Kumbh of Himalayas
d) Hemis Festival
10. Which political party of Russian President Vladimir Putin won the Russian parliamentary election?
a) Communist Party
b) United Russia party
c) Just Russian party
d) Liberal Democratic Party