DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 21,22 SEPTEMBER
1. Which is the most advanced surface-to-air missile that was successfully test-fired by India 8' off the Odisha coast?
2. Which Nobel laureate was honoured as the 2016 Humanitarian of the Year by the Harvard Foundation?
a) Ban-Ki Moon
b) Malala Yousafzai
c) Aung San Suu Kyi
d) None of the above
3. Name the person that was appointed as the India's Ambassador to Sweden recently?
a) Gulshan Singh
b) Monika Kapil Mohta
c) Azita Raji
d) H.E. Artak
4. Which country topped the World Economic Freedom (WEF) Index 2016?
a) Hong Kong
d) New Zealand
5. What is the position of India in the World Economic Freedom (WEF) Index 2016?
6. Joint Sea-2016 naval exercise was conducted between which of the following countries?
a) China and United States
b) India and Russia
c) China and Russia
d) India and China
7. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India recently?
a) Nitin Srivastav
b) Usha Pal
c) VK Sharma
d) Usha Sangwan
8. Which country was recently hit by Typhoon Meranti?
9. Theme of the International Day of Peace that was observed across the world on 21 September 2016?
a) The Sustainable Development Goals: Building Blocks for Peace
b) Partnerships for Peace - Dignity for All
c) Sustainable Peace for a Sustainable Future
d) Disarmament and non-proliferation
10. In which city the two-day North East Connectivity Summit is being held?