Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 27, 28 AUGUST
Thursday, September 1, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 27, 28 AUGUST
1. Name the Sri Lankan cricketer who announced retirement from international cricket in August 2016?
a) Kumar Sangakkara
b) Tillakaratne Dilshan
c) Mahela Jayawardene
d) Lasith Malinga
2. Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses (POCSO) e-Box launched by Union Minister Maneka Gandhi. Human being up to which age are recognised as a child under POSCO Act 2012?
a) 16 years
b) 10 years
c) 14 years
d) 18 yearsANS D
3. For how many number of Olympics Games Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the decision to set up a task force to prepare action Plan?
4. As per RBI’s direction, at which percent the women self-help groups (SHGs) in rural areas will be granted loans by all banks?
a) 8 percent
b) 7 percent
c) 9 percent
d) 6 percent
5. In which Dargah, Bombay High Court on 26 August 2016 ruled that women should be permitted to enter the sanctum sanctorum of a Dargah set in the heart of Mumbai.
a) Jangli Peer Dargah
b) Syed Qadar Shah Vali Dargah
c) Hazrat Baba Fakhruddin Pir
d) Haji Ali Dargah
6. Which state granted 980 crore rupees by the World Bank to dredge the Brahmaputra as an initiative to develop waterways to Bangladesh and to other South East Asian countries.
a) West Bengal
c) Arunachal Pradesh
7. Which country agreed to provide eight submarines to Pakistan by 2028.
c) North Korea
d) RussiaANS A
8. Name the Indian city that will host the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in 2017?
9. Who is the author of the book “I Want 2 be Tendulkar”?
a) Manish Sharma
b) Devdutt Pattanaik
c) Savi Sharma
d) Sudeep Nagarkar
10. Who will head the 11-member committee that was constituted by Finance Ministry to suggest steps to promote card payments?
a) Arvind Subramanian
b) DB Shekatkar
c) Anand Desai
d) Ratan P Watal
1.B, 2.D, 3.C, 4.B, 5.D, 6.B, 7.A, 8.A, 9.A, 10.D,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN