Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 29, 30 AUGUST
Friday, September 2, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 29, 30 AUGUST
1. International Day Against Nuclear Tests observed on?
a) 30 October
b) 23 September
c) 29 August
d) 16 November
2. India’s rank in the World Risk Index 2016 published by United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security?
3. Name the country who topped the World Risk Index 2016 published by United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security?
4. Who won the women’s doubles title at 2016 Connecticut Open?
a) Saina Mirza and Chuang Chia-Jung
b) Saina Mirza and Monica Niculescu
c) Monica Niculescu and Chuang Chia-Jung
d) Kateryna Bondarenko and Chuang Chia-Jung
5. Which bank is not part of the four banks that introduced the NPCI’s Unified Payments Interface (UPI) that will allow customers to make payments via digital means?
b) Bank of Maharashtra
c) Axis Bank
6. Who awarded the prestigious Saraswati Samman for the year 2015?
a) Advay Ramesh
b) Padma Sachdev
c) Padma Sharma
d) Sunita Jain
7. With which country India signed Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) in August 2016.
a) The United States
8. Who is the author of the autobiography 'Chitt-Chete' written in Dogri language?
a) Ravi Velloor
b) G Satheesh
c) Padma Sachdev
d) Sanjeev Sanyal
9. Which city hosting the 2016 Mother Teresa International Film Festival (MTIFF)?
c) New Delhi
10. 29 August is observed as National Sports Day across India to commemorate birth anniversary of?
a) Mohammed Shahid
b) Milkha Singh
c) Dhyan Chand
d) Dhanraj Pillay
11. Name the sportsperson who won the 2016 Belgian Grand Prix of Formula One (F1)?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Daniel Ricciardo
c) Nico Rosberg
d) Nico Hulkenberg
12. Who will head Indian Navy’s high level committee that was constituted to find out extent of Scorpene Submarine data leak?
a) Girish Luthra
b) Ashok Kumar
c) Robin K. Dhowan
d) Sunil Lanba
1.C, 2.C, 3.D, 4.B, 5.A, 6.B, 7.A, 8.C, 9.A, 10.C, 11.C, 12.B,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN