Monday, September 19, 2016
REASONING QUIZ-80 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
Directions for questions (1-5): These questions are based on the following information.
Four persons A, B, C and D are sitting in row-I, facing South and another four persons – W, X, Y and Z are sitting in row-II, facing North. Each person in row-I is facing exactly one person from row-II. One of the persons is from Biotechnology.
B sits second to the left of the person, who is opposite the person from BCA. The person from BCA is an immediate neighbour of Y. Y is not from POLYTECHNIC, but is immediate neighbour of the person from IT. W is not from IT, but sits opposite the person from AGRICULTURE, who is not at any extreme. A sits opposite the person from Civil. C is from CSE and is an immediate neighbour of the person from Chemical. Z sits opposite the person who is immediate neighbour of C.
1._______persons are sitting between D and the person from Chemical?
4: Either (1) or (2)
2. ______sits opposite the person from Biotechnology.
2: The person from POLYTECHNIC
3: The person from CSE
3. ______sits second to the right of X.
4: The person from BCA
5: The person from IT
4. Four out of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given information and so form a group. Find the one which does not belong to that group?
3: The person from Civil
5: None of these
5. Which of the following is true?
1: The person from Chemical is at the right extreme.
2: C is not sitting opposite Y.
3: The person from AGRICULTURE and A are neighbours.
4: D is from BCA.
5: ALL of the
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions (6-10)
Seven people namely B, C, D, E, F, G and H have to attend a workshop but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different months of the same year namely January, March, April, July, August, September and December. Each of them also likes a different company namely MOTOROLA, Micromax, LG, IBM, L&T, Infosys and Tech-Mahindra but not necessarily in the same order.
The one who likes L&T will attend a workshop in the month which has less than 31 days. Only one person will attend a workshop between the one who likes L&T and B. The one who likes MOTOROLA will attend a workshop immediately before B. Only three people will attend a workshop between one who likes L&T and the one who likes Micromax. H will attend a workshop immediately after B. Only three people will attend a workshop between H and G. The one who likes Infosys will attend a workshop immediately before G. The one who likes LG will attend a Workshop immediately before the one who likes Tech-Mahindra. E will attend a Workshop immediately after the one who likes Tech-Mahindra. C will attend a workshop in a month which has only 30 days. F does not like MOTOROLA.
6. How many people will attend a workshop between the months in which G and D will attend a Workshop?
4. More than three
7. As per the given arrangement, G is related to MOTOROLA and B is related to Micromax following a certain pattern, which of the following is D related to following the same pattern?
8. Which of the following represents the month in which F will attend a workshop?
5. Cannot be determined
9. Which of the following represents the people who will attend a workshop in March and December respectively?
1. G, H
2. F, B
3. F, E
4. F, H
5. G, E
10. Which of the following companies does G like?
1.1, 2.3, 3.1, 4.5, 5.3, 6.2, 7.5, 8.2, 9.5, 10.4,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN