REASONING QUIZ-80 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
Directions for questions (1-5): These questions are based on the following information.
Four persons A, B, C and D are sitting in row-I, facing South and another four persons – W, X, Y and Z are sitting in row-II, facing North. Each person in row-I is facing exactly one person from row-II. One of the persons is from Biotechnology.
B sits second to the left of the person, who is opposite the person from BCA. The person from BCA is an immediate neighbour of Y. Y is not from POLYTECHNIC, but is immediate neighbour of the person from IT. W is not from IT, but sits opposite the person from AGRICULTURE, who is not at any extreme. A sits opposite the person from Civil. C is from CSE and is an immediate neighbour of the person from Chemical. Z sits opposite the person who is immediate neighbour of C.
1._______persons are sitting between D and the person from Chemical?
4: Either (1) or (2)
2. ______sits opposite the person from Biotechnology.
2: The person from POLYTECHNIC
3: The person from CSE
3. ______sits second to the right of X.
4: The person from BCA
5: The person from IT
4. Four out of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given information and so form a group. Find the one which does not belong to that group?
3: The person from Civil
5: None of these
5. Which of the following is true?
1: The person from Chemical is at the right extreme.
2: C is not sitting opposite Y.
3: The person from AGRICULTURE and A are neighbours.
4: D is from BCA.
5: ALL of the
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions (6-10)
Seven people namely B, C, D, E, F, G and H have to attend a workshop but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different months of the same year namely January, March, April, July, August, September and December. Each of them also likes a different company namely MOTOROLA, Micromax, LG, IBM, L&T, Infosys and Tech-Mahindra but not necessarily in the same order.
The one who likes L&T will attend a workshop in the month which has less than 31 days. Only one person will attend a workshop between the one who likes L&T and B. The one who likes MOTOROLA will attend a workshop immediately before B. Only three people will attend a workshop between one who likes L&T and the one who likes Micromax. H will attend a workshop immediately after B. Only three people will attend a workshop between H and G. The one who likes Infosys will attend a workshop immediately before G. The one who likes LG will attend a Workshop immediately before the one who likes Tech-Mahindra. E will attend a Workshop immediately after the one who likes Tech-Mahindra. C will attend a workshop in a month which has only 30 days. F does not like MOTOROLA.
6. How many people will attend a workshop between the months in which G and D will attend a Workshop?
4. More than three
7. As per the given arrangement, G is related to MOTOROLA and B is related to Micromax following a certain pattern, which of the following is D related to following the same pattern?
8. Which of the following represents the month in which F will attend a workshop?
5. Cannot be determined
9. Which of the following represents the people who will attend a workshop in March and December respectively?
1. G, H
2. F, B
3. F, E
4. F, H
5. G, E
10. Which of the following companies does G like?
1.1, 2.3, 3.1, 4.5, 5.3, 6.2, 7.5, 8.2, 9.5, 10.4,