Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 27 SEP 2016
Saturday, October 1, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 27 SEP 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WORLD TOURISM DAY OBSERVED ON 27 SEPTEMBER
i. The World Tourism Day is being observed annually on 27th September across the world.
ii.The day is observed to raise awareness about the importance of tourism.
iii.The Theme for the World Tourism Day is "Tourism for all promoting universal accessibility’.
2. VIJAY KELKAR ELECTED PRESIDENT OF INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE
i. Former petroleum secretary Vijay Kelkar has been elected as a president of the prestigious Indian Statistical Institute.
ii. Vijay Kelkar has replaced former RBI governor C Rangarajan.
iii.It is one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions focused on statistics.
3. VEERAPPA MOILY-LED PARLIAMENTARY PANEL TO EXAMINE MERGER OF BUDGETS
i. The parliamentary committee headed by the Congress MP M Veerappa Moily, has been constituted to review the all budgetary reforms.
ii.The committee will also review the disinvestment policy, the banking sector in India, RBI’s emerging role and its framework.
4. AGRICULTURE MINISTER INAUGURATES KRISHI UNNATI MELA IN MATHURA
i. The Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh has inaugurated the 4 days Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Krishi Unnati Mela – in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
ii.The fest is orgainised to promote new technology advancement in agriculture.
5. SATHIYAN GNANASEKARAN WINS BELGIUM OPEN
i. Sathiyan Gnanasekaran has become only the second Indian table tennis player to win an ITTF event .
ii. He clinched the men's singles title of the Belgium Open.
iii. Achanta Sharath Kamal is the first Indian to win an ITTF event in 2012.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. WHAT IS THE THEME OF 2016 WORLD TOURISM DAY?
a. Tourism for development
b. Tourism of awareness
c. Tourism for all promoting universal accessibility
d. All of the above
2. RECENTLY, VIJAY KELKAR IS ELECTED AS THE PRESIDENT OF WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS?
a. Income Tax Department
b. Indian Statiscal Department
c. Union Public Sevice Commision Department
d. None of the above
3. WHO WILL CHAIR THE COMMITTEE FOR THE REVIEW OF ALL BUDGETARY REFORMS AND ITS REFORMS?
a. C. Rangarajan
b. Veerappa Moli
c. Raghu Ram Rajan
d. Dr. Manmohan Singh
4. THE FAMOUS PLAYER “SATHIYAN GNANASEKARAN” IS ASSOCIATED WITH WHICH GAME?
a. Lawn Tennis
b. Table Tennis
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN