Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 27 SEP 2016
Saturday, October 1, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 27 SEP 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WORLD TOURISM DAY OBSERVED ON 27 SEPTEMBER
i. The World Tourism Day is being observed annually on 27th September across the world.
ii.The day is observed to raise awareness about the importance of tourism.
iii.The Theme for the World Tourism Day is "Tourism for all promoting universal accessibility’.
2. VIJAY KELKAR ELECTED PRESIDENT OF INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE
i. Former petroleum secretary Vijay Kelkar has been elected as a president of the prestigious Indian Statistical Institute.
ii. Vijay Kelkar has replaced former RBI governor C Rangarajan.
iii.It is one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions focused on statistics.
3. VEERAPPA MOILY-LED PARLIAMENTARY PANEL TO EXAMINE MERGER OF BUDGETS
i. The parliamentary committee headed by the Congress MP M Veerappa Moily, has been constituted to review the all budgetary reforms.
ii.The committee will also review the disinvestment policy, the banking sector in India, RBI’s emerging role and its framework.
4. AGRICULTURE MINISTER INAUGURATES KRISHI UNNATI MELA IN MATHURA
i. The Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh has inaugurated the 4 days Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Krishi Unnati Mela – in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
ii.The fest is orgainised to promote new technology advancement in agriculture.
5. SATHIYAN GNANASEKARAN WINS BELGIUM OPEN
i. Sathiyan Gnanasekaran has become only the second Indian table tennis player to win an ITTF event .
ii. He clinched the men's singles title of the Belgium Open.
iii. Achanta Sharath Kamal is the first Indian to win an ITTF event in 2012.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. WHAT IS THE THEME OF 2016 WORLD TOURISM DAY?
a. Tourism for development
b. Tourism of awareness
c. Tourism for all promoting universal accessibility
d. All of the above
2. RECENTLY, VIJAY KELKAR IS ELECTED AS THE PRESIDENT OF WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS?
a. Income Tax Department
b. Indian Statiscal Department
c. Union Public Sevice Commision Department
d. None of the above
3. WHO WILL CHAIR THE COMMITTEE FOR THE REVIEW OF ALL BUDGETARY REFORMS AND ITS REFORMS?
a. C. Rangarajan
b. Veerappa Moli
c. Raghu Ram Rajan
d. Dr. Manmohan Singh
4. THE FAMOUS PLAYER “SATHIYAN GNANASEKARAN” IS ASSOCIATED WITH WHICH GAME?
a. Lawn Tennis
b. Table Tennis
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN