Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 SEP 2016
Saturday, October 1, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 SEP 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WEF INDEX INDIA RANKS AT 39TH MOST COMPETITIVE ECONOMY
i.World Economic Forum has released the Global Competitiveness Report for the year 2016-17.
ii.India has risen rapidly among all countries in the global competitive stakes by climbing 16 notches to the 39th position during the past year.
iii. Switzerland has topped the list followed by Singapore, the US, Germany and the Netherlands in the top-five.
2. WORLD MARITIME DAY OBSERVED ON 29 SEPTEMBER
i. World Maritime Day is observed across the world on 29 September.
ii. The theme for the day is "Shipping: indispensable to the world".
3. INDIAN WOMEN'S KABADDI TEAM WINS GOLD IN ASIAN BEACH GAMES
i. Indian women’s Kabbadi team grabbed the gold medal at the 5th Asian Beach Games.
ii. In finals India defeated Thailand at Bien Dong Park in Danang, Vietnam.
4. WHO DECLARES REGION OF THE AMERICAS AS MEASLES FREE?
i. The World Health Organisation, a specialised agency of UN has declared the Region of the Americas as Measles free.
ii. Americas became the first in the world to have eliminated measles.
iii.Measles is a viral disease that can cause severe health problems, including pneumonia, blindness, brain swelling and even death.
5. CUBA AND RUSSIA SIGN AGREEMENT ON PEACEFUL NUCLEAR COOPERATION
i. Rosatom, Russian state nuclear agency, and Cuba's Ministry of Science signed an agreement on cooperation in the field of peaceful atomic energy use.
ii. The deal was signed by Rosatom Deputy CEO for International Relations Nikolai Spassky and Cuban Deputy Science Minister Jose Fidel Santana.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. WHAT IS THE THEME OF 2016 WORLD HEART DAY?
a. Aware About Health Diseases
b. Create awareness about health
c. Light your Heart, Empower your Life
d. Live you’re Life
2. WHEN “WORLD HEART DAY” IS OBSERVED?
a. 28th September
b. 29th September
c. 30th September
d. 27th September
3. “SHIPPING: INDISPENSABLE TO THE WORLD” IS THE THEME OF WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING DAYS?
a. World Maritime Day
b. World Shipping Day
c. World Tourism Day
d. World Taxation Day
4. BY DEFEATING WHICH NATION, INDIAN WOMEN KABADDI TEAM GRABBED GOLD MEDAL AT THE 5TH ASIAN BEACH GAMES?
5. “MEASLES” IS CAUSED BY WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS?
c. Both A & B
6. NAME THE COUNTRY WHICH HAS BEEN DECLARED MEASLES FREE BY WHO?
b. South Africa
7. WHICH TWO NATIONS HAVE SIGNED AGREEMENT ON PEACEFUL NUCLEAR COOPERATION?
c. Ireland – Russia
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN