DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER
1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal Court (ICC)?
a) South Africa
2. Who is the author of the book All the Kremlin's Men: Inside the Court of Vladimir Putin?
a) Arkady Ostrovsky
b) Henry Hardy
c) Mikhail Zygar
d) David Satter
3. Name the Sikh-American actor after whom a day was named in New York?
a) Dharma Singh Khalsa
b) Vikram Kaur Khalsa
c) Waris Ahluwalia
d) Babaji Singh
4. Two Indian Coast Guard Ships were recently commissioned into Indian Coast Guard. They are christened as?
a) ICGS Aadesh and Rajhans
b) ICGS Aryaman and Atulya
c) ICGS Jija Bai and Atulya
d) ICGS Aryaman and Aadesh
5. Who won the 2016 United States Grand Prix?
a) Nico Rosberg
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Daniel Ricciardo
d) None of the above
6. India defeated which country to win the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup?
7. What was the theme of the 2016 World Osteoporosis Day?
a) Love Your Bones: Protect Your Future
b) Stop at One: Make your First Break your Last
c) Serve up Bone Strength
d) Real Men Build Their Strength From Within
8. Which personality was selected for the Yash Bharti Awards 2016?
a) Nawazuddin Siddiqui
b) Naseeruddin Shah
c) Om Puri
d) Irfan Khan
9. Which country recently passed a law banning the sale, import and production of alcohol?
c) Saudi Arabia
10. Which bank recently declared Silchar as its 5th zone in North East after Guwahati, Shillong, Dibrugarh and Jorhat?
a) State Bank of India
b) Bank of Baroda
c) Bhartiya Mahila Bank
d) Punjab National Bank