Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 5 OCTOBER
Thursday, October 6, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 5 OCTOBER
1. Name the Indian Bank that became the first to open a branch in the capital city of Yangon, Myanmar?
a) Central Bank of India
b) State Bank of India
c) Union Bank of India
d) Oriental Bank of Commerce
2. What is the theme of World Space Week is being observed from 4-10 October?
a) Space for Education
b) Exploring the Universe
c) Mysteries of the Cosmos
d) Remote Sensing: Enabling our Future
3. Which state became India’s first state to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
4. What is India’s rank in ratify the historic Paris Agreement on climate change?
5. Who was elected as the president of Indian Newspaper Society (INS) recently?
a) Somesh Sharma
b) Ravindra Kumar
c) Kiran B Vadodaria
d) P V Chandran
6. Which Indian wildlife film-maker was recently appointed Chevalier de l'Ordre National du Mérite (Knight in the National Order of Merit) by the French Government?
a) Kalyan Varma
b) Prajna Chowta
c) Sandesh Kadur
d) Shekar Dattatri
7. Kersti Kaljulaid was recently elected as the first woman President of which country?
8. Yoshinori Ohsumi won the 2016 Nobel Prize in Medicine for?
a) Discoveries of mechanisms for autophagy
b) Elucidating the metabolism of glucose
c) Discoveries concerning novel therapies against river blindness
d) Discoveries concerning novel therapies against lymphatic filariasis
9. David J. Thouless along with F. Duncan M. Haldane and J. Michael Kosterlitz won 2016 Nobel Prize for ?
a) Nobel Prize in Chemistry
b) Nobel Prize in Literature
c) Nobel Prize in Physics
d) Nobel Prize in Medicine
10. The 2016 Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to
a) Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Sir James Fraser Stoddart and Bernard L Feringa
b) Paul Modrich
c) Jacobus Henricus van 't Hoff
d) Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN