Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 5 OCTOBER
Thursday, October 6, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 5 OCTOBER
1. Name the Indian Bank that became the first to open a branch in the capital city of Yangon, Myanmar?
a) Central Bank of India
b) State Bank of India
c) Union Bank of India
d) Oriental Bank of Commerce
2. What is the theme of World Space Week is being observed from 4-10 October?
a) Space for Education
b) Exploring the Universe
c) Mysteries of the Cosmos
d) Remote Sensing: Enabling our Future
3. Which state became India’s first state to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
4. What is India’s rank in ratify the historic Paris Agreement on climate change?
5. Who was elected as the president of Indian Newspaper Society (INS) recently?
a) Somesh Sharma
b) Ravindra Kumar
c) Kiran B Vadodaria
d) P V Chandran
6. Which Indian wildlife film-maker was recently appointed Chevalier de l'Ordre National du Mérite (Knight in the National Order of Merit) by the French Government?
a) Kalyan Varma
b) Prajna Chowta
c) Sandesh Kadur
d) Shekar Dattatri
7. Kersti Kaljulaid was recently elected as the first woman President of which country?
8. Yoshinori Ohsumi won the 2016 Nobel Prize in Medicine for?
a) Discoveries of mechanisms for autophagy
b) Elucidating the metabolism of glucose
c) Discoveries concerning novel therapies against river blindness
d) Discoveries concerning novel therapies against lymphatic filariasis
9. David J. Thouless along with F. Duncan M. Haldane and J. Michael Kosterlitz won 2016 Nobel Prize for ?
a) Nobel Prize in Chemistry
b) Nobel Prize in Literature
c) Nobel Prize in Physics
d) Nobel Prize in Medicine
10. The 2016 Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to
a) Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Sir James Fraser Stoddart and Bernard L Feringa
b) Paul Modrich
c) Jacobus Henricus van 't Hoff
d) Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN