Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 6 OCTOBER
Thursday, October 6, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 6 OCTOBER
1. With which country India recently signed three MoUs to strengthen ties on countering terrorism and skill development?
a) European Union
c) United States
2. Who won the 2016 John F Richards Prize of American Historical Association?
a) Boubakar Barry
b) Nayanjot Lahiri
c) Vinaya Manchaia
d) Nancy Rose Hunt
3. The Union Cabinet recently approved the signing of MoU between India and which group of countries in the field of water resources?
a) SAARC Members
b) ASEAN Countries
c) European Union
d) BRICS Nations
4. RBI in its 4th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2016-17 reduced the Repo rate by what basis point?
5. RBI in its 4th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2016-17 adjusted the Reverse Repo rate by at what percent?
6. Who won the 2016 Nobel Prize in Physics?
a) David Thouless, Duncan Haldane and Michael Kosterlitz
b) Saul Perlmutter, Brian P Schmidt and Adam Riess Hide
c) Serge Haroche and David J Wineland
d) Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov
7. What is the theme of the 2016 World Teachers' Day?
a) Teachers of today and tomorrow
b) Invest in the future, invest in teachers
c) Empowering teachers, building sustainable societies
d) Valuing Teachers, Improving their Status
8. Which country recently became the first in the world to ban disposable plastic cups and plates?
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 19 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BCCI PRESIDENT ANURAG THAKUR APPIONTEED ME...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN