Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –31 OCTOBER
Monday, November 7, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –31 OCTOBER
1. India and New Zealand signed three agreements during official visit of New Zealand Prime Minister John Key to India. Consider the following statements in context to the project
I. MoU for cooperation in the field of Youth Affairs and Sports was signed.
II. Arrangement regarding Food Safety Cooperation was signed .
III. MoU on Defence cooperation was signed.
Which is/are correct?
a) I, II and III
b) Only I and II
c) Only II
d) Only I and III
2. Which country topped the list of 2016 Global Gender Gap Report that was released by World Economic Forum (WEF).
3. Which rank was secured by India in the list of 2016 Global Gender Gap Report that was released by World Economic Forum (WEF)?
4. India recently signed revised Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement with which country?
b) Saudi Arabia
c) South Korea
d) North America
5. Who was the chairman of the committee on One Rank One Pension (OROP) that in October 2016 submitted its report to Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar?
a) Justice (Retd.) L Narasimha Reddy
b) Justice SN Dhingra Commission
c) Shashi Shekhar
d) TVSN Prasad
6. The first woman to conquered Mount Everest who died recently?
a) Junko Tabei
b) Fanny Bullock Workman
c) Bachendri Pal
d) None of the above
7. Union Cabinet recently approved agreement with which country for the transfer of sentenced persons?
8. With which country Union Cabinet approves agreement on Trade, Commerce and Transit?
b) New Zealand
9. Who was appointed as the High Commissioner of India to Australia?
a) Ajay M Gondane
b) Sunil Raina
c) Karnal Singh
d) A.S. Rao
10. Paul Beatty won the 2016 Man Booker Prize for his book?
a) The Sellout
c) His Bloody Project
d) Hot Milk
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...