DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –29,30 OCTOBER
1. Who won the 2016 Man Booker Prize?
a) Madeleine Thien (Canada)
b) Deborah Levy (UK)
c) Paul Beatty (US)
d) Graeme Macrae Burnet (UK)
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 October 2016 inaugurated 2016 National Tribal Carnival in which city?
c) New Delhi
3. Which country topped the list of global country rankings of business efficiency in World Bank's Doing Business 2017: Equal Opportunity for All?
a) New Zealand
c) Hong Kong
4. Which rank was secured by India in the World Bank's Doing Business 2017: Equal Opportunity for All report?
5. The fourth edition of Joint Military Exercise Mitra Shakti 2016 began was conducted recently between India and which country?
d) Sri Lanka
6. Which of the following companies recently agreed to acquire Time Warner Inc.?
c) Comcast Corporation
7. Who was recently appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of International Hockey Federation?
a) Paul McCracken
b) Paul Leautey
c) Kelly Fairweather
d) Jason McCracken
8. Which city hosted India's first Astrobiology Conference - Life in Space?
d) New Delhi
9. What was the theme of the 2016 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage that was observed on 27 October 2016?
a) Saving Our Heritage for the Next Generation
b) Archives at Risk: Much more to do
c) It's Your Story - Don't Lose It
d) None of the above
10. Name the country that agreed to expand its cooperation in regional forums, including the East Asia Summit, the ASEAN Defence Ministers Meeting Plus and others with India.
a) New Zealand