Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 09 JAN. 2015
Friday, January 9, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-09 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) THE 19TH NATIONAL YOUTH FESTIVAL BEGINS IN ASSAM
Ø The 19th National Youth Festival has begun in Guwahati, Assam.
Ø It is celebrated to mark 152nd birth anniversary of youth icon Swami Vivekananda.
Ø Theme – Youth for Clean, Green and Progressive India
1. Swami Vivekananda’s birthday is observed as:
a. National Youth Festival
b. National Sports Day
c. National Solidarity day
d. National Awareness Day
2) ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE MOTOR VEHICLES ACT, 1988, SIGNED BY PRESIDENT
Ø President Pranab Mukherjee signed as ordinance to amend the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
Ø This ordinance will pave the way for plying of e-rickshaws on roads of National Capital region.
Ø Article 123 of Indian Constitution empowered President to issue ordinance when Parliament is not in Session
1. Which vehicle under newly amended Motor Vehicle Act 1988 has been considered:
a. e- rickshaw
b. e- car
3) WOMEN ON REPUBLIC DAY PRADE
Ø The armed forces for the first time will have all-women marching contingent in the Republic Day parade.
Ø U.S. President, Barack Obama will be Chief Guest on this Republic Day.
Ø ‘Naari-Shakti’ is main theme of the parade as suggested by Prime Minister NarendraModi.
1. What is the theme of 65th Republic Day Parade
a. Naari Shakti
c. Enlightenment of women
d. Self –reliance of women
4) P.M. INAUGRATES DANDI KUTIR MUSEUM IN GUJARAT
Ø P.M has inaugurated the DandiKutir Museum in Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Ø It was inaugurated on the 13th edition of ParvasiBhartiya Divas and 7th edition of Vibrant Gujarat.
Ø It is the biggest permanent museum in the world based on life of one person –Mahatma Gandhi.
Ø It is a state-of-art three storey museum based upon the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi
1. Where is DandiKutir Museum Inaugrated
5) KAILASH SATYARTHI’S PRIZE FOR DISPLAY AT RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN MUSEUM
Ø KailashSatyarthi dedicated his prize to nation.
Ø Kailashsatyarthi won Nobel Peace Prize, 2014 for his campaign against Child Labour (BachpanBachaoAndolan)
1. Who among the following Indian has won Nobel Peace Prize, 2014
c. Aziz Qureshi
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN