Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY GK UPDATES 10 JAN 2015
Sunday, January 11, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-10 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) GOVERNOR’S RULE IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Ø President Pranab Mukherjee approved the Governor’s rule in J&K.
Ø It is because there is deadlock in the state over formation of a new government after assembly elections.
Ø J&K has come under governor’s rule for the second time under Governor N.N. Vohra, the first was in 2008.
Ø President’s Rule: In case of failure of constitutional machinery in any state of the India, the president’s rule is imposed under Article 356 of the constitution
Ø In J&K, as per section 92 of the constitution, the Governor’s rule can be imposed for six month only after the consent of President of India if state machinery is not functioning
1. Which of the following state comes under Governor’s rule:
b. J &K
2) SIRISENA SWORN IN AS 7TH PRESIDENT OF SRI LANKA
Ø MaithripalaSirisena has sworn-in as the 7th President of Sri Lanka by defeating Mahindra Rajapaksa.
Ø RanilWickramasinghe is sworn in as Prime Minister
1. Who among the following has sworn in as new President of Sri Lanka:
a. Mahindra Rajapakse
3) M. KARUNANIDHI IS DMK CHIEF AGAIN
Ø M. Karunanidhi is re-elected as Party President for the 11th time
Ø DravidaMunnetraKazhagam (DMK) , is a state political party in South-Indian State of Tamil Nadu and UT Puducharry
Ø DMK was a former member of the united progressive Alliance (UPA)
1. Who is elected as 11th time President of DMK:
a. N Annadurai
b. M. Karunanidhi
4) BOOK TITLED ‘THE INDIAN PARLIAMENT-‘A CRITICALAPPOINTMENT’ RELEASED
Ø Book titled ‘The Indian Parliament –A Critical Appraised’ was released by Vice President Hamid Ansari
Ø It is authored by Prof.SudhaPai and Avinash Kumar of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
1. Who is the author of the book titled , ‘ The Indian Parliament-A critical Approaisel’:
a. Meghnand Das
b. SudheRai and Avinash Kumar
c. Ashutosh Kumar
d. Deepak Kumar
5) TATA ‘VISTARA’ BEGINS OPERATION IN INDIA
Ø Joint venture of TATA-SIA Vistara airlines started its flights operation in India.
Ø It first flight was from Delhi to Mumbai
1. Vistara airlined is joint venture between Singapore international airline and ____________
d. Jet Airway
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN