Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY GK UPDATES 11, 12 JANUARY 2015
Monday, January 12, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-11, 12 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) WORLD HINDI DAY ON 10 JANUARY
Ø 10th January is being observed as World Hindi Day
Ø Objective – To promote use of Hindi language abroad
Ø On this day in 1975, the first world Hindi conference was organized in Nagpur.
1. World Hindi Day is being observed on:
a. 9th January
b. 10th January
c. 11th January
d. 12th January
2) S.KHULLAR IS APPOINTED AS CEO OF NITI AAYOD
Ø Sindhushra Khullar is appointed as Chief Executive Officer of NITI Aayog
Ø She will serve for one year
Ø Government of India has replaced Planning Commission with a new institution named National Institution for Transforming India.
Ø This institution will serve as think tank and policy formulation body.
1. Who among the following is appointed as CEO of NITI Aayog:
b. Bibev Debroy
d. Usha Khullar
3) FIRST CHINA- CELAC FORUM MEETING CONCLUDED IN BEIJING
Ø The first ministerial meeting of China and the community of Latin American and Caribbean states (CELAC) concluded in China.
Ø The objective of this meeting is to deep political mutual trust, expanding co-operation and development between China and Countries in Latin America and the Caribbean region.
Ø Next meeting will be held in Chile in 2018.
Ø CELAC – is a regional bloc of Latin America and Caribbean Countries
Ø It was establish in 2011 in Caracas, Venezuela
Ø Total Membership – 33 countries
1. With Which of the following organization China concluded its Ist meeting
4) P.M MODI INAUGURATES 7TH VIBRANT GUJARAT SUMMIT
Ø P.M Narendra Modi inaugurated 7th Vibrant Gujarat Summit in Gandhinagar
Ø Vibrant Gujarat – It is business event
Ø It was started by P.M Narendra Modi in 2003 as biennial event
Ø Objective – Its objective is to provide single business leaders, investors, corporations and opinion makers.
Ø For the first time , eight countries Canada, Japan, China, Australia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa and US have participated
1. Where is 7th Vibrant Gujarat summit being held
5) UNION GOVERNMENT UNBLOCK 32 WEBSITES
Ø Government of India has unblocked 32 websites which were blocked earlier in Nov, 2014, for carrying ant-India views and spreading banned terrorists outfit ISIs propaganda
1. How many websites are unblocked recently by Union Government
6) DRDO SUCESSFULLY TESTS ADVANCE ELECTRONIC SUITE IN TEJAS-PVI AIRCRAFT
Ø DRDO has successfully tested an advanced electronic warfare suite in light Combat Aircraft Tejas-PVI
Ø EW Suite consists of Radar Warner and Jammer
Ø It has capability to provide warning to the aircraft pilot in case of detection of a radar threat
1. Who has developed Electronic Warfare Suite:
7) FIRST BUDDHA HERITAGE WALK IN BIHAR
Ø People from 11 countries have participated in first Buddha Heritage Walk in Bihar
Ø It is organized by Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation
Ø They walk from Bodh Gaya to Rajgir (the trail which lord Buddha had taken 2543 years ago to reach Rajgir)
1. Where is Buddha Heritage walk started:
2. How many countries participated in 1st Buddha Heritage Walk
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –11,12 OCTOBER 1. Name the philanthropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej who passed away? ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN