Friday, March 4, 2016
QUANT QUIZ-10 BASED ON PARTNERSHIP
1. A , B and C enter into a partnership. A invests Rs 4000 for the whole year, B puts in Rs 6000 at the first and increasing to Rs 8000 at the end of 4 months, while C puts in at first Rs 8000 but withdraw Rs 2000 at the end of 9 months. Find the profit of A at the end of year, if the total profit is Rs 16950.
a. Rs 3600
b. Rs 6600
c. Rs 6750
d. Rs 6300
2. Three men A, B and C subscribe Rs 4700 for a business. A subscribes Rs 700 more than B and B Rs 500 more than C. How much will C receive out of a profit of Rs 423:
3. A is a working and B is a sleeping partner in a business .A puts in Rs 5000 and B puts in Rs 6000. A receives
of the profits for
managing the business, and the rest is divided in proportion to their capitals.
What does each get out of a profit of Rs 880 .
a. Rs. 350, Rs 420
b. Rs 460 , Rs 350
c. Rs 110, Rs. 420
d. Rs 460 , Rs 420
4. A and B entered into partnership with Rs 700 and Rs 600 respectively. After 3 months A withdrew 2/7 of his stock but after 3 months more he put back 3/5 of what he had withdrawn. The profits at the end of the year are Rs 726, How much of this should A receive:
5. A , B , C pasture in the same field. A has in it 10 oxen for 7 months, B has 12 oxen for 5 months and C has 15 oxen for 3 months. The rent is Rs 17.50 .How much of the rent should each pay:
a. Rs 7, Rs 6, Rs. 4.50
b. Rs 6,Rs. 8,Rs 3.50
c. Rs 7,Rs. 5,Rs 5.50
d. Rs 8,Rs 5,Rs 4.50
6. A and B enter into partnership investing Rs 12000 and Rs 16000 respectively. After 8 months, C also joins the business with a capital of Rs 15000. The share of C in a profit of Rs 45600 after 2 years will be:
7. A and B started a joint firm. A’s investment was thrice the investment of B and the period of his investment was two times the period of investment of B.B got Rs 4000 as profit for his investment. Their total profit if the distribution of profit is directly proportional to the period and amount, is:
a. Rs 24000
b. Rs 16000
c. Rs 28000
d. Rs 20000
8. Three partners shared the profit in a business in the ratio 5:7:8.They had partnered for 14 months, 8 months and 7 months respectively. What was the ratio of their investment;
d. none of these
9. A invested Rs 81000 in a business. After few months, B joined him with Rs 90000. At the end of the year, the total profit was divided between them in the ratio 6:5. After how many months did B join:
a. 3 month
b. 4 month
c. 5 month
d. none of these
10. Reena started a software business by investing Rs 20,000.After six months, Renu joined her with a capital of Rs 40000. After 3 years, they earned a profit of Rs 24,500.what was Simran’s share in the profit:
d. none of these
1.A, 2.C, 3.D, 4.D, 5.A, 6.A, 7.C, 8.D, 9.A, 10.A,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN