BANKING QUIZ -10 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. Who among the following is the primary regulator of Banking business?
a) Central Government
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) State Government
e) a and b both the above
2 .The difference between the outflow and inflow of foreign currency is known as
a. Foreign Exchange Reserves
b. Fiscal Deficit
c. Current Account Deficit
d. Balance of Payments
e. None of these
3. Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by ………….
(e) Govt. of India
4. Loan of very small amounts given to low income groups is called ……….
(a) Cash credit
(b) No frills loans
(c) Simple overdraft
(d) Micro credit
(e) Rural credit
5. What is the full form of CDR in financial terms?
(a) Company Debt Rollover
(b) Corporate Debt Rollover
(c) Corporate Debt Restructuring
(d) Corporate Deposit Restructuring
(e) Company Deposit Restructuring
6. Mutual funds are required to be registered with:
7. The full form of BIFR, in the context of the Indian Industry is:
a) Bureau for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
b) Bureau for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
c) Board for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
d) Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
e) None of these
8. Who regulates the Capital Market of India?
9. We know that RBI is the apex bank of India. Similarly the apex Bank of the USA is:
(a) Bank of America
(b) The Central Bank of USA
(c) Federal Reserve Bank
(d) Central National Bank of USA
10 .Full form of ‘CEPI’ ?
(a) Centre for Environmental Pollution and Industries
(b) Comprehensive Environmental Pollution Index
(c) Centre for Environmental Pollution in India
(d) Council of Environmental Pollution of India
(e) None of these
1.B, 2.C, 3.B, 4.D, 5.C, 6.E, 7.D, 8.E, 9.C, 10.D,