Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ -10 FOR SBI CLERK & PO EXAM 2016
Monday, May 23, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -10 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. Who among the following is the primary regulator of Banking business?
a) Central Government
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) State Government
e) a and b both the above
2 .The difference between the outflow and inflow of foreign currency is known as
a. Foreign Exchange Reserves
b. Fiscal Deficit
c. Current Account Deficit
d. Balance of Payments
e. None of these
3. Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by ………….
(e) Govt. of India
4. Loan of very small amounts given to low income groups is called ……….
(a) Cash credit
(b) No frills loans
(c) Simple overdraft
(d) Micro credit
(e) Rural credit
5. What is the full form of CDR in financial terms?
(a) Company Debt Rollover
(b) Corporate Debt Rollover
(c) Corporate Debt Restructuring
(d) Corporate Deposit Restructuring
(e) Company Deposit Restructuring
6. Mutual funds are required to be registered with:
7. The full form of BIFR, in the context of the Indian Industry is:
a) Bureau for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
b) Bureau for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
c) Board for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
d) Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
e) None of these
8. Who regulates the Capital Market of India?
9. We know that RBI is the apex bank of India. Similarly the apex Bank of the USA is:
(a) Bank of America
(b) The Central Bank of USA
(c) Federal Reserve Bank
(d) Central National Bank of USA
10 .Full form of ‘CEPI’ ?
(a) Centre for Environmental Pollution and Industries
(b) Comprehensive Environmental Pollution Index
(c) Centre for Environmental Pollution in India
(d) Council of Environmental Pollution of India
(e) None of these
1.B, 2.C, 3.B, 4.D, 5.C, 6.E, 7.D, 8.E, 9.C, 10.D,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN