Friday, July 29, 2016
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ-27 JULY
1. Recently, Parliament has passed which of the following bills with the consent of Lok Sabha?
a. Anti-Hijacking Bill
b. RRBs Amendment Bill
c. Protest post Bill
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
2. Alexis Tsipras is the present Prime Minister of which of the following country?
3. Reserve Bank of India said that Maharashtra-based NBFCs have surrendered their registration certificates following which they won't be allowed to transact their financial business.
e. None of the above
4. How many sports persons in India will be sent to Olympics being held in Rio beginning on 5th, August 2016?
a. 40 sports persons
b. 90 sports persons
c. 105 sports persons
d. 50 sports persons
e. 92 sports persons
5. According to the sources of the Finance Ministry of India, government has unearthed evasion of what amount of indirect taxes over the last two years?
a. RS 27,000 crore
b. Rs.25,000 crore
c. Rs.50,000 crore
d. Rs.21,000 crore
6. Which one of the following companies has raised Rs. 200 crore fund for Research and Development (R&D)?
e. Vedanta Ltd
7. Which one of the following training exercises has been conducted by Indian Army in Suratgarh, Rajasthan?
8. Recently, India banned its national from travelling to Libya. What is the capital city of Libya?
9. Which of the following teams won the Thomas Cup badmintion, 2016?
d. South Korea
10. Who among the following has been appointed the CMD of Nuclear Power Corporation of India?
a. S.k Sharma
b. Ratan Kumar Sinha
c. K.C Purohit
d. V.C Ramamurathy
e .None of these
11.What is the Name the person who has been recently appointed as the Director of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
a. Gajendra Chauhan
b. Amitabh Kant
d. Prashant Pathrabe
e.None of the above
12. Which of the following bank in m-cap has been recently surpassed by Kotak Mahindra Bank ?
a. Axis Bank
13. In which of the following state The Union ministry of water resources agreed to fund 132 incomplete irrigation projects worth Rs.7,188 crore?
14. Ayush has joined hands with which department to impart yoga training to Defence Wing Staff?
15. Who headed the panel of 3 members set up by supreme court of India to oversee the functions of Medical Council of India(MCI) ?
a. Arvind Mayaram
b. Deepak Mohanty
c. RM Lodha
e. None of the above
16. What is the Name of the state, which has launched a scheme to grant financial assistance of up to Rs 25 lakh to (MSME)?
a. Himachal Pradesh
17. How many Indian shuttlers are qualified for Rio Olympics,2016?
18.Which company has announced the launch of its ‘Gboard’ keyboard for iPhone users in India?
e) None of the above
19.What percent of growth rate India can maintain in 2016-17 ?
a) 7.4 per cent
b) 7.1 per cent
c) 7.9 per cent
d) 7.6 per cent
e) 7.7 per cent
20. Who was appointed as the Chairman of the prestigious National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)?
a) Chetan Chauhan
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Kirti Azad
d) Kapil Dev
1.A, 2.B, 3.B, 4.B, 5.C, 6.E, 7.D, 8.A, 9.D, 10.A, 11.C, 12.D, 13.C, 14.C, 15.C, 16.B, 17.A, 18.A, 19.D, 20.A,
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN