Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 13 JULY 2016
Thursday, July 14, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 13 JULY 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ADITYA PURI CEO OF HDFC BANK NAMED BEST BANKING CEO IN ASIA
i. Aditya Puri the CEO of the second largest private sector lender HDFC Bank has been ranked as the best banking CEO in Asia.
ii. The HDFC bank's chief financial officer Sashi Jagdishan has been ranked as the best CFO.
iii. The bank is also ranked as the best IR company.
2. MINISTRY OF HEALTH LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE INTENSIFIED DIARRHOEA CONTROL FORTNIGHT"
i. Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda launched nationwide Intensified Diarrhoea Control Fortnight "
ii. It will be observed from July 11 to 23 July
iii. It is a very cost -effective intervention to control the risk of spread of diarrhoea which scales up during monsoon season.
3. KARNATAKA TRADE BODY INKS PACT WITH SANYA CITY
i. The Karnataka Region Economic and Trade Organisation and the Sanya People Municipal Government, China inked a memorandum of understanding to increase trade between Sanya City and Karnataka.
ii. The agreement allows for large and medium delegations from Sanya to visit Karnataka and vice-versa.
iii. This agreement also allows for Sanya city to be certified as an approved destination for delegation visits from Karnataka.
4. SUN PHARMA INTRODUCES ANTI-CANCER PRODUCT IN EUROPE
i. Sun Pharma has announced rollout of Gemcitabine InfuSMART in Europe.
ii. InfuSMART is a technology in which oncology products are developed in a ready-to-administer bag.
iii. The Sun Pharma become the world’s first pharmaceutical company to manufacture and launch a licensed RTA oncology product.
iv. InfuSMART is a technology in which oncology products are developed in a ready-to-administer bag after the company has received regulatory approval to produce InfuSMART in eight key.
5. JINSON JOHNSON, DHARAMBIR SINGH AND RENJITH MAHESHWARI QUALIFY FOR RIO 2016 OLYMPICS
i. Sprinter Dharambir Singh and Jinson Johnson along with Triple jumper Renjith Maheshwari have qualified for Rio Olympics in Brazil.
ii. Renjith Maheshwari and Dharambir Singh also broke two national records in Triple jump and 200-metre race event.
iii. Dharambhir became the first male Indian to qualify for Olympic after 36 years.
6. SBI INKS MOU WITH IIT BOMBAY TO PROMOTE STARTUPS IN FINANCIAL SECTOR
i. The State Bank of India has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at IIT Bombay to promote innovation by start-ups in the financial sector.
ii. The SINE is IIT Bombay’s technology business incubator to promote innovation by startups in the financial sector.
iii. Under this agreement SBI and both the institutes will identify financial technology start-ups that have products or applications to cater to the financial sector.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. WHO HAS BEEN NAMED AS BEST CFO IN ASIA?
(a) Sashi Jagdishan
(b) Aditya Puri
(c) Nitika Bhakshi
(d) Samrat Raina
2. WHO IS THE MINISTER OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE?
(a) JP Nadda
(b) Suresh Prabhu
(c) Harsimrat Kaur
(d) Sudesh Parekar
3. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING APP LAUNCHED BY MAHARASTRA POLICE?
(a) Police Ask
(b) Railway Elite .
(c) Police Mitra
(d) Pratisaad Mitra
4. SANYA CITY IS IN WHICH COUNTRY?
5. RECENTLY LAFARGE-HOLCIUM SOLD ITS INDIAN ASSETS TO WHICH COMPANY?
6. THE STUDY OF TREATMENT OF TUMOURS IS CALLED?
7. DHARAMBIR SINGH IS ASSOCIATED WITH WHICH SPORT?
(d) Triple jump
1. (A) 2. (A) 3. (C) 4. (D) 5. (C) 6. (A) 7. (B)
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN