Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ -36 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
Monday, August 22, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -36 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1.Which of the following was implemented by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for Banks, Financial Institutions, Corporates etc.,?
1. National Automatic Cleared House (NACH)
2. National Automatic Clearing House (NACH)
3. National Automated Cleared House (NACH)
4. National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
5. National Automated Cleaning House (NACH)
2. India’s first ‘talking’ ATM located in which of the following cities?
4. New Delhi
3. Banks’ mandatory lending to farmers for agriculture, micro and small enterprises and other weaker sections where in banks are required to lend up to 40% of the loans is generally described as
(1) Priority sector lending
(2) Sub-prime lending
(3) Retail lending
(4) Non-priority sector lending
(5) Para banking
4. A bank’s ‘fixed deposit’ is also referred to as a
(1) savings bank deposit
(2) term deposit
(3) current deposit
(4) demand deposit
(5) home savings deposit
5. The process by which a life insurance policyholder can transfer all rights, title and interest under a policy contract to a third person is known as
(1) Assignment of the policy
(2) Hypothecation of the policy
(3) Nomination of the policy
(4) Negotiation of the policy
(5) Reinvestment of the policy
6. The Fair Practice Code for Credit Card Operations in the banking industry has been evolved by
(1) Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)
(2) Reserve Bank ofIndia (RB I)
(3) National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM)
(4) Banking Ombudsman (BO)
(5) Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI)
7. ATM is an electronic tele-communication device that helps bank customers perform financial transactions. The letter A in the abbreviation ATM stands for
8. CVV is an anti-fraud security feature that helps verify that the customer is in posession of her card. The abbreviation of CVV stands for
(1) Card Virtual Valuation
(2) Card Verification Value
(3) Confidential Virtual Verification
(4) Core Virtual Value
(5) Coded Vulnerability Value
9. Which of the following concepts of banking involves booking of web-enabled touch point for basic banking services?
(1) Extension Conters
(2) Retail Banking
(3) Satellite Banking
(4) Kiosk Banking
(5) Mobile Banking
10. Based on the recovery of the dues, banks are required to classify non-performing assets (NPAs) in the books of the bank under the categories
(1) Substandard, Doubtful and Loss Assets
(2) Standard, Doubtful and Written-Off Assets
(3) Standard, Substandard and Doubtful Assets
(4) Standard, Doubtful and Loss Assets
(5) Substandard, Doubtful and Bad Debts
1.4, 2.3, 3.1, 4.2, 5.3, 6.5, 7.1, 8.2, 9.4, 10.1,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN