Monday, August 1, 2016
Daily CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ-31 JULY
1. The football legend Johan Cruyff, who recently died from cancer,belonged which of the following country ?.
2. Who topped The Fortune magazine world’s 50 greatest leaders list ?
3. What is the theme of World Meteorological Day 2016?
a.“Sunny, Cloudy, Chilling. Face the Future.”
b.“Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Face the Future.”
c.“Hotter, drier, wetter. Face the Future.”
d.“Day, Night, Afternoon. Face the Future.”
e.None of these
4. The term NCD stands for?
e.None of the above
5. The RuPay card payment service will be venturing into the credit card space .This domestic card payment system is launched by which of the following regulating body?
6. Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve (ABR) has been included in the World Network of Biosphere Reserves of the UNESCO. The reserve is located in which of the following state ?
d.Both a) and b)
e.Both a) and c)
7. President Pranab Mukherjee on 25 Mar visited to which of the following country on the eve of their Independence Day?
8. Amazon, is setting up its largest facility outside of the US in which of the following city of india?
9. Who won the Pandit Dinanath Mangeshkar award 2016?
b.Sanjay Leela Bhansali
e.Both (a) and (b)
10.Which one of the following states has been auctioned the country’s first gold mine by Vedanta group?
11.The Thomas Cup is associated with which of the following sport?
12.India is placed at which position in the ‘Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Index’?
13.The ‘Income Declaration Scheme’ will be started on?
a.1 Sep 2016
b.1 Jan 2017
c.1 Apr 2017
d.1 Dec 2016
e.1 Jun 2016
14. Who became the first Indian to be inducted into the ‘International Astronautical Federation (IAF) Hall of Fame’.
c.G Madhavan Nair
15.Which two countries concluded their four-week-long “Red Flag” aerial combat exercises at Alaska?
a.China and US
b.Japan and US
c.Pakistan and US
d.South Korea and US
e.India and US
16.Who has been appointed as the Deputy chairman of the governance committee of FIFA ?
a. Sarbananda Sonowal
b. IM Vijayan
c. Mukul Mudgal
d. Praful Patel
e. Baichung Bhutia
17.What percent of india’s economic growth rate was set up by the economic think-tank NCAER in projected India’s economy in 2016-17?
a. 7.6 per cent
b. 7.7 per cent
c. 6.9 per cent
d. 7.1 per cent
e. 7.4 per cent
18.Who won the women’s doubles title of 2016’s ‘Rome Masters’?
a. Raquel Atawo and Abigail Spears
b. Irina-Camelia Begu and Monica Niculescu
c. Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnin
d. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
e.None of the above
19.The Women Economic Forum was held recently in?
20.Where was the 2nd phase of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana to provide LPG connections to 5 cr women beneficiaries from BPL families launched recently ?
a. Tamil Nadu
d. West Bengal
1.D, 2.B, 3.C, 4.A, 5.E, 6.D, 7.E, 8.D, 9.E, 10.A, 11.C, 12.A, 13.E, 14.A, 15.E, 16.C, 17.B, 18.D, 19.D, 20.E
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN