Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 AUG 2016
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 AUG 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. VIJAY RUPANI TO BE CM OF GUJARAT
i. BJP state chief Vijay Rupani has been named as the new Chief Minister of Gujarat and Nitin Patel as Deputy CM of gujrat.
ii. Former Cm of Gujrat Anandiben Patel has resigned a few days ago.
2. FIRST TECH MEET OF HYDROCARBON VISION 2030
i. The first technology meet under the Hydrocarbon Vision 2030 for Northeast India has been started in Guwahati .
ii. The meet is a stepping stone to put the north-east region on top of Indian energy map by utilising its hydrocarbon potential in line with the Hydrocarbon Vision 2030.
iii. The experts from different PSUs and private sector oil firms are attending the two-day technology meet.
3. ODISHA OPENS 100 NEW MULTI-PURPOSE CALAMITY SHELTER UNITS
i. CM Naveen Patnaik has dedicated 100 multi-purpose shelter houses to the people of Odisha for use during floods and cyclones.
ii., The main aim of the programme is to ensure zero casualty during calamities.
iii. Theses 100 new shelters will add to the state’s existing 526 multi-purpose shelter houses, adding people can take shelter in these places during calamities like floods and cyclones.
4. RBI IMPOSES PENALTY ON TWO COOPERATIVE BANKS OF CHHATTISGARH
i. Reserve Bank of India has imposed the penalty on two cooperative banks of Chhattisgarh under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
ii. The Zila Sahakari Kendriya Bank Maryadit, Raipur and Raipur Urban Mercantile Cooperative Bank Limited are the two on which RBI imposed the penalty of five lakh rupees each.
iii. The banks are penalized for violating the directives/guidelines of the Central Bank on 'Know Your Customer' norms.
5. IBJA ANNOUNCES AWARDS FOR INDIAN MEDAL WINNERS AT RIO 2016 OLYMPICS
i. India Bullion and Jewellers Association has announced 500 gms Sovereign Gold Bonds and silver to the Indian medal winners at the Rio 2016 Olympics.
ii. The Sovereign Gold Bonds of 500 gms will be awarded to the Gold Medal winners and 1 kg silver will be awarded to Silver Medal winners.
iii. This timeAC the Indian Olympic Association is going to send the nation's largest ever delegation in Summer Olympic history.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. RECENTLY WHO HAS TAKEN OATH AS THE NEW CHIEF MINISTER OF GUJRAT?
a) Anandiben Patel
b) Vijay Rupani
c) Nitin Patel
d) Amit Shah
2. “GUWAHATI” IS SITUATED IN WHICH RIVER’S BANK?
3. NAME THE CHIEF MINISTER OF GOA?
a) Laxmikanth Parsekar
b) Laxmikanth Sinha
c) Laxmikanth Iyer
d) None of these
4. WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF CHHATTISGARH?
5. WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF “KATHANIBARI GHAT”?
a) Sarojani Naidu
b) Rabindranath Tagore
c) Munsi Prem Chand
d) Mahim Bora
6. RBI IMPOSED PENALTY ON WHICH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
7. FIRST TECH MEET OF HYDERABAD VISION 2030 HELD AT?
1) B 2) C 3) A 4) A 5) D 6) A 7) A
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN