Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz Quiz Based on 1st Aug. Current Affairs
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ-1 AUGUST
1.The headquater of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is at?
d.Seoul, South Korea
e.New York, US
2.The central govt.has accorded final approval for setting up a Mega Food Park in Khammam District of?
3.The Project Mausam, promoted by the Union Ministry of Culture,is mainly focused on?
d.Maritime trade routes
e.All the above
4.Justice Ajit Singh has been appointed as the next Chief Justice of which high court of India?
a.Bombay High Court
b.Madras High Court
c.Gauhati High Court
d.Rajasthan High Court
e.Patna High Court
5.The Irani Cup is associated with which sport?
6. What is the range of the nuclear-capable Agni-I ballistic missile which was test-fired recently.
a. 1000 km
b. 1500 km
c. 350 km
d. 700 km
7.The World Consumer Rights Day is obesreved on?
a. 13 Mar
b. 15 Mar
c. 05 Mar
d. 11 Mar
8.Recently, Htin-Kyaw was elected as the first civilian President of which of the country?
9.Who among the following has won the women’s singles title of the All England Badminton 2016.
a. Wang Yihan
b. Saina Nehwal
c. Wang Shixian
d. Nozomi Okuhara
e. Misaki Matsutomo
10.Recently,The 4th World Congress of Biosphere Reserves was held in?
11. Which among the following state has launched Pashudhan Bima Yojna on 29th July?
1. Himachal Pradesh
12. Which of the following day is observed as an International day of friendship?
1. 1 August
2. 30 July
3. 28 July
4. 25 July
13. What is the name of the Indo-Thailand exercise started on 29th July, 2016?
14. Who wins the Swiss open Gstaad, 2016?
1. Serena Williams
2. Neeraj Chopra
3. Feliciano Lopez
4. Steve Elworthy
15. Who has been appointed as the M.D of 2019 World Cup?
1. Steve Wagh
2. Morris Johnes
3. Anil Kumble
4. Steve Elworthy
16. Which of the following veteran Tabla Maestro passed away on 29th July, 2016?
1. Pandit Lacchu Maharaj
2. Vrij Sharma
3. Pandit Radha Gupta
4. Pandit Hari Parshad
17. Which of the following state has opened a crocodile bank trust for public?
1. Tamil Nadu
18. Which day is observed as the United Nations World day against Trafficking in persons?
1. 31 June
2. 30 June
3. 30 July
4. 31 Aug.
19. Which of the following scheme has been set up for the effective development and coordination of central govt. programmes?
20. Which of the following bill Rajya Sabha has passed on 29th July, 2016?
1. Forest Bill
2. Child Labour Bill
3. Compensatory and Affarestation fund bill
4. Higher education bill
1.B, 2.C, 3.E, 4.C, 5.A, 6.D, 7.B, 8.B, 9.D, 10.D, 11.B, 12.B, 13.A, 14.C, 15.D, 16.A, 17.A, 18.C, 19.B, 20.C,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 DEC 1. International Volunteer Day – 5 December i. The International Volunteer Day was observed across the w...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. ISRO LAUNCHES PSLV-C36 CARRYING REMOTE SE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...