Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ - 51 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Sunday, September 4, 2016
BANKING QUIZ - 51 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. _________ is the rate of interest which is levied on Long-Term loans and Advances taken by commercial banks from RBI.
A. Fixed Interest Rate
B. Fixed Deposit
C. Bank Rate
D. Rates Repo Rate
2. _________ is the amount a commercial bank needs to maintain in the form of cash, or gold or government approved securities (Bonds) before providing credit to its customers.
C. Term Deposit Rate
D. Call Money
3.Those amounts due to vendors or suppliers that must be paid within one year is known as ___________?
A. Accounts Payable
D. Current Assets
4. The _________ is the method countries use to monitor all international monetary transactions at a specific period of time.
A. Import Export Balance
B. Balance of transaction
C. Balance of Payment
D. None of the Above
5. _________ is a statement showing the assets and liabilities of a business at a certain date.
A. Balance Sheet
B. Account Sheet
C. Accounts Receivable
D. Accounts Payable
6. A short-term loan that is used until a person or company secures permanent financing or removes an existing obligation is called as?
A. Cash Credit
B. Term Loan
C. Letter of Credit
D. Bridge Loan
7. Money loaned by a bank or other institution which is repayable on demand is called as?
A. Demand Loan
B. Call Money
C. Cash Credit
D. Short Term Loan
8. _________ is the means by which a government adjusts its spending levels and tax rates to monitor and influence a nation's economy.
A. Economic Policy
B. Monetary Policy
C. Long Term Planning
D. Fiscal Policy
9. When a customer uses banking channels to cover up his suspicious and unlawful financial activities, is called as _______?
A. Black Money Transaction
B. Money Laundering
C. Hot Money Transaction
D. Money Transfer
10. National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) was setup in the year _________?
1.C, 2.B, 3.A, 4.C, 5.A, 6.D, 7.B, 8.D, 9.B, 10.C,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN