Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 05 SEP 2016
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 05 SEP 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. MAHARASHTRA GOVERNOR SWORN IN AS TAMIL NADU'S ACTING GOVERNOR
i. Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao Governor of Maharashtra,has sworn in as the acting Governor of Tamil Nadu.
ii. Rao was administered the oath of office by the Madras High Court's Chief Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul at the Raj Bhavan, Chennai.
2. CHINA RATIFIES PARIS GLOBAL CLIMATE AGREEMENT
i. China has ratified the Paris global climate agreement.
ii. China and the US are expected to announce ratification jointly before or at the weekend's G20 Hangzhou Summit.
iii. China is the world's largest emitter of harmful carbon emissions causing climate change.
3. G-20 SUMMIT 2016 START IN CHINESE CITY OF HANGZHOU
i. Two-day G-20 Summit of the world's major economies will start in the Chinese city of Hangzhou.
ii. The main aim of the summit is to discuss efforts to reform global economic governance.
iii. The theme of the summit is toward an Innovative, Invigorated, Interconnected and Inclusive World Economy.
4. PM ANNOUNCES RS 200 CR FOR SPORTS IN J&K
i. PM Narendra modi has announced a fund of RS 200 cr to engage youth of Jammu & Kashmir in constructive sporting activities.
ii. The package provides for construction of indoor sporting halls in all districts of the State with a view to provide playing facilities to youth during long winter in the state.
5. ZAHEER KHAN GETS MCC'S HONORARY LIFE MEMBERSHIP
i. Zaheer Khan, former India pacer has been inducted as an Honorary Life Member of the Marylebone Cricket Club .
ii. He is the third Indian player to receive the distinction this year after Virender Sehwag and Anjum Chopra.
6. WORLD'S FIRST MADE-IN-INDIA LEPROSY VACCINE OUT ON PILOT BASIS
i. The Indian Institute of Immunology in New Delhi has developed mycobacterium indicus pranii an exclusive and completely domestic vaccine for leprosy.
ii. Leprosy affects around 1.25 lakhs people in India annually.
iii. Leprosy is also known as Hansen's disease.
iv. It is a long term infection caused without infection symptoms.
7. JACKIE CHAN TO RECEIVE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT OSCAR
i. Martial arts expert and actor Jackie Chan will receive a lifetime achievement Oscar.
ii. The announcement was made by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
iii. He made his movie debut at the age of 8.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. THE ACTING GOVERNOR OF TAMIL NADU IS GOVERNOR OF WHICH STATE?
c. Andhra Pradesh
2. G-20 SUMMIT 2016 WILL HELD IN WHICH COUNTRY?
d. Sri Lanka
3. WHO WILL RECEIVE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT OSCAR AWARD ?
a. Jackie Chan
c. Amitabh Bachaan
d. Dilip Kumar
4. WHICH COUNTRY HAS RATIFIED PARIS GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE AGREEMENT?
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. D
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN