Saturday, October 1, 2016
BANKING QUIZ - 55 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. The early growth of merchant banking in the country is assigned to the ________?
Securities Contracts Act
Foreign Exchange Regulation Act, 1973
None of the above
2. ___________ is calculated by taking fund’s total assets, securities, cash and any accrued earnings, deducting the liabilities and dividing the remainder by number of units outstanding.
Non Performing Assets Value
Asset Liability Management
Net Liquid Value
Net Asset Value
3. Which type of banking associated with transaction held directly between customers and there are no other transaction with another corporations and banks?
4. The full form of RBS is?
Rating by System
Risk Based Supervision
Role Based Supervision
Rating Bank Security
5. Which among the following is the First Decentralized ledger currency?
6. Which one of the following is called as initial repayment holiday given to a borrower for repayment of loan?
None of the above
7. What does RBI regulate through Open Market Operation Transactions?
Liquidity in economy
Flow of Foreign Direct Investment
Borrowing powers of the banks
8. KYC guidelines followed by the banks have been framed on the recommendations of the?
Ministry of Home Affairs
Reserve Bank of India
Ministry of Rural Development
Indian Banks Association
Financial Intelligence Unit
9. In order to attract more foreign exchange the Govt of India decided to allow foreign investment in LLP firms. What is full form of “LLP” as used in this reference?
Local Labour Promotion
Low Labour Projects
Limited Loan Partnership
Limited Liability Partnership
Longer Liability Partnership
10. An extra tax that may be added to the existing tax calculation is –
All of the above
None of the above
1.C, 2.D, 3.A, 4.B, 5.C, 6.C, 7.A, 8.B, 9.D, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN