Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 29,30 SEPTEMBER
Monday, October 3, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 29,30 SEPTEMBER
1. India was ranked at which position in the Global Competitiveness Report (GCR) 2016-2017?
2. Name the two countries that recently held first high level dialogue on counter-terrorism and security?
a) The USA and Cuba
b) India and China
c) India and Malaysia
d) India and Bangladesh
3. What was the theme for World Rabies Day that was observed on 28 September 2016?
a) Rabies: Understand it to defeat it.
b) Rabies: Educate. Vaccinate. Eliminate.
c) End Rabies Together
d) Rabies: Eradicate it globally
4. Who will be honoured with the 2016 Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement of the Maharashtra Government?
a) Kavita Krishnamurthy
b) Karsh Kale
c) Krishna Kalle
d) Uttam Singh
5. Consider the following statements in context to The Global Competitiveness Report (GCR) 2016-2017 that was released in September 2016?
I. The report assessed the competitiveness landscape of 140 economies
II. It was released by World Bank
III. Switzerland topped the list
Which is/are correct?
a) Only III
b) Only I and II
c) Only I and III
d) I, II and III
6. Jim Yong Kim was first appointed as the President of the World Bank in which year?
7. Who was appointed as first US ambassador to Cuba in 55 years by President Barack Obama?
a) Richard G. Olson
b) Jeffrey DeLaurentis
c) Marcia Stephens Bloom Bernicat
d) Cameron Munter
8. Which organisation in its pollution report claimed that 92 percent of the world’s population is breathing poor quality air?
a) World Health Organization (WHO)
b) Global Climate Observing System (GCOS)
c) Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
d) Global Environment Facility (GEF)
9. Which country topped the Global Competitiveness Index, GCI 2016-17 released in September 2016?
d) United States of America
10. What was the theme for World Maritime Day that was observed across the world on 29 September 2016?
a) Maritime education and training
b) IMO conventions: effective implementation
c) Shipping: Indispensable to the World
d) At Sea for All
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN