Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs gk GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 4,5 JANUARY 2015
Monday, January 5, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-4, 5 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) P.M.INAUGRATED 102nd INDIAN SCIENECE CONGRESS, 2015
Ø P.M.Narendra Modi has inaugurated 102nd edition of the Indian Science Congress.
Ø Theme – ‘Science and Technology of Human Development’.
Ø Objective – It aims to bring together eminent scientists, research scholars to popularize science and faster a scientific temperament.
1. What is the theme of 102nd edition of Indian Science Congress 2015:
a. Science and Technology for Space
b. Science and Technology for Human development
c. Science and Technology for Robotic Science
d. Science and Technology for Environment
2. Which University host 102nd edition of Indian Science Congress:
a. University of Calcutta
b. University of Mumbai
c. University of Delhi
d. University of Madhya Pradesh
2) ICICI BANK LAUCHES DIGITAL VILLAGE PROJECT
Ø ICICI bank has launched Digital Village project in Akodara Village in Gujarat.
Ø It aims to promote cashless banking to digitalized school teaching.
Ø ICICI – It was established in 1955.
Ø MD and CEO of ICICI bank –ChandaKochar.
1. Which among the following private sector bank has launched Digital village project:
b. Axis Bank
d. Yes Bank
3) ANDY MURRAY WON ATP WORLD TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP IN ABU DHABI
Ø Andy Murray has won ATP world Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi.
Ø His win comes after Novak Djokovic withdraw from the final match due to illness.
1. Who has won ATP World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi
a. Rafael Nadal
b. Andy Murray
c. Novak Djokovic
d. Stansla Wawrinika
4) RBI RELAXES KYC NORMS FOR NBFCs
Ø RBI has relaxed Know Your Customer (KYC) norms for Non-Banking Financial companies.
Ø RBI has amended KYC Norms in order to remove the practical difficulties and constraints being found by NPFC, in getting KYC document at frequent intervals
Ø Previously, It was mandatory for NBFCs to undertake KYC once in 5 yrs for low risk category and once in 2 yrs for both high and medium risk category but now;
Ø 10 yrs for low risk.
Ø 8 yrs for medium risk.
Ø 2 yrs for high risk.
1. For which financial body, RBI has relaxed KYC Norms:
b. Public Sector Bank
c. Foreign Bank
d. Private Bank
5) MOU BETWEEN RBI AN U.S BANKING REGULATORS
Ø RBI has signed an information sharing agreement with US banking regulators for better co-ordination with them in supervising financial institution.
1. Which organization has signed information sharing agreement with US banking regulators:
6) SRI LANKA CRICKETER KUMAR SANGAKAR JOINS ELITE 12,000 RUNS SCORER CLUB IN TEST CRICKET
Ø Sri Lankan batsman Kumar Sangakara has joined an elite group of cricketers to make 12,000 runs in test Cricket.
Ø He scored this in Sri Lankan second test match against New Zealand held in Willington, New Zealand.
Ø He has become the fifth cricketer to make 12,000 run after ;
Ø Sachin Tendulkar (15,921 runs )India
Ø Ricky Pointing (13,378 runs ) Australia
Ø Jacques Kallis (13, 289 runs ) South Africa
Ø Rahul Dravid (13,288 runs ) India
1. Who among the following cricketer has become the 5th player to score 12,000 runs in test matches
a. Kumar Sangakara
d. Philip Huges
7) TEA ATLAS IN ASSAM BY UNICEF
Ø UNICEF will prepare Tea Atlas in Assam to create comprehensive study of tea gardens and socio-economic conditions of worker.
1. Which state of India has been selected by UNICEF to mark tea Atlas:
8) PINGALI VENKAIAH HONOURED
Ø The Indian National Flag designer and freedom fighter PngoleVenkaiah was honored by All India Radio in Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh.
Ø Venkiah Naidu, Union Minister for Urban Development and parliamentary Affairs unveiled the statue of Pingali in the premises of Air Bijaywada.
1. Who was the designer of National Flag of India
a. Rabindernath Tagore
b. Pingali Venkaiah
d. SubashChander Bose
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN